All managed accounts can be traded through a single MetaTrader client end application. MAM is integrated into the MetaTrader server and designed to maintain maximum reliability and speed of execution.
All processing is centralised and server-based, enabling quick and reliable integration. Hundreds of accounts can be traded at one click, with little delay in distribution.
Some advantages and functions:
- Use the MetaTrader client end to trade block orders from a single master account
- No limit to the number of customer accounts
- 3 types of distribution by hand, by percentage, by proportion
- Less than 0.01 client allocation (1000 units)
- Manage multiple master accounts with different policies
- Accept all regular order types: market order, stop order, limit order
- Accept all unique types of orders: tracking stop-loss, close an order and close all orders
- Allow Expert Advisor (EA) to trade
- Easily manage monthly, quarterly and yearly customer reports through MT Manager
- Monitor commissions and performance in real time
MAM/PAMM Account Brokers
Managed Accounts give clients the option to have a portfolio manager trade all of their accounts (known as "sub-accounts") as if they were one "Master Account". Inorder to perform this kind of money management, you require bespoke technology or software which is also known as a MAM/PAMM.
What is a MAM or PAMM?
PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module Manager which is a form of pooled money forex trading. This software means investors can be part of a set of sub-accounts which are traded together by a money manager or trader who has permission from clients to trade their accounts under a LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney).
Open an account now
- Fast execution on a huge range of markets
- Enjoy flexible access to more than 500 global markets, with reliable execution
- Deal seamlessly, wherever you are
- Trade on the move with our natively designed trading app
CWG Markets Money Manager Program
- Multi Account Manager (MAM) and Percent Allocation Management Model (PAMM) allocations available.
- Electronic Communications Network (ECN) with deep liquidity and tight spreads that allows money managers to enjoy large volumes at the prices they ask for so MAMs and PAMMs can provide managers the tighter control they need to maximize returns.
- CWG Markets is one of the leading MAM account brokers and this software is perfect for traders or money managers using Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Strong order execution, as slippage can become a significant factor if trading large orders so dealing with a broker which is STP or ECN is ideal.
- Order management monitoring is also a fantastic feature for MAMs and PAMMs, aiding transparency and providing more appeal to potential investors.
Manage Funds Professionally with the CWG Markets MAM/PAMM Forex Account
- Customise your trade management with the high-performance multi-account management solutions provided by CWG Markets. Professional fund managers who partner with us for MAM/PAMM forex account solutions get award-winning services that have been provided from Australia since 2005.
- At the heart of our forex trading solutions lies impeccable client servicing, partnerships with top liquidity providers and a robust trading environment. We have carved a niche for ourselves, providing dedicated trading solutions for top forex brokers and professional traders alike.
- Available for use with Metatrader 4 (MT4) both the MAM and PAMM accounts, therefore, provide managers the high level of control they need to maximise returns from trading forex.
Start trading with CWG today
On Forex, Indices and Commodity CFDs
Customisable Trading Conditions
- Money managers gain the flexibility of a full service solution
- Choose your trading conditions, including commissions, spread mark-ups, account currency, performance fees and margin/call
- Our low commission structure, combined with tight spreads, results in greater margins for trade managers
Quick Deposit and Withdrawal for Uninterrupted Trading Activities
- CWG Markets helps money managers plan profit and loss goals on a per-account basis, based on open trade conditions
- Easily withdraw or deposit funds in and out of MAM/PAMM accounts without disrupting trading activity
Transparent Calculation of Fees and Commissions
- We track the forex markets in real-time so that you get fast accreditation of commissions in your live trading account
- Withdraw your funds at any time
- All FP Markets MAM managers can quickly calculate performance fees for all their clients, as needed
Partner with a MAM/PAMM Forex Broker and Trusted Market Leader
- Unlimited trading accounts and deposit levels
- Ability to be used across all account types
- Live order management within MAM/PAMM
- Real-time performance and commissions reports
- Expert Advisors (EAs) for all your clients