CWG MetaTrader 5 for Windows
Trading on one of the most popular trading platforms in the world, the banks of more than 30 countries and millions of traders have chosen MT5 as their preferred forex trading platform. In order to improve the trading quality and meet international trends, the investors choose MT5. Simply download, install and begin trading!
MetaTrader 5 on Other Devices
Download MT5 for Android
Trade on-the-go with your Android smartphone or tablet. The MT5 Android app supports all types of execution models and lets you trade directly from the chart.
Download MT5 for iOS
Get MetaTrader 5 for iOS and trade directly on your iPhone or iPad. This single app works on all iOS devices and features a full set of trading orders, including pending orders.
Download MT4 for MAC
Get MetaTrader 4 for iOS and trade directly on your iPhone or iPad. This single app works on all MAC devices and features a full set of trading orders, including pending orders.
Download CWG MT5
- One Click CFD Trading
- Pre-installed Indicators and analysis tools
- Create custom trading templates or choose from predesigned templates
- Available on iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and Tablets and PC
CWG Markets Conditions on MT5
- 500+ instruments including currencies, metals, commodities, stocks and indices
- Tight spreads for price transparency
- Millisecond execution
- Risk Management
- Account base currencies available: USD, GBP, EUR
- All Expert Advisors allowed
Open an account now
- Fast execution on a huge range of markets
- Enjoy flexible access to more than 500 global markets, with reliable execution
- Deal seamlessly, wherever you are
- Trade on the move with our natively designed trading app
What is MT5?
Metatrader 5 is a popular trading platform amongst experienced traders due to its to its customizability and advanced features which allow for tailored market analysis and automated trading.
The platform also supports trading operations based on any complexity strategy. Three types of order execution enable immediate or specific time to enter the market. Profit targeting, stop-loss and tracking stop-loss functions can be used to actively manage open positions in the market.
Why use MT5?
Metatrader 5 is the preferred platform of advanced traders due to the sheer amount of information displayed in one window. This information can be extensively user-defined, windows can be organized to fit the trader’s needs and changed in the interface; a wide selection of overlays and technical indicators can also be displayed.